The Living Food Instructor Course is a professional training designed to teach students the principles of raw vegan nutrition. On completion of the programme participants will be able to teach living food preparation classes of their own. The course will demonstrate a variety of dishes and recipes that the students can use for this purpose. There will be online support and students will have access to the online library of the school. This course spans a semester. (Dates below)
- What is Living Food?
- How to fill your life with meaningful sources of energy
- How eating vital food raises your vibration and puts you more in touch with the planet and other people
- How to transition to a raw food diet
- Planning and delivering tasty meals everyday
- How to prepare delicious alternatives to your regular foods
- Why is wheatgrass so special?
- Why is a revolutionary lifestyle allied to cutting edge health care?
- How to sprout a wide variety of grains, legumes, seeds and nuts?
- How to successfully grow wheatgrass in a cold climate
- How to prepare wonderful, tasty and satisfying meals for family and friends
- Living food ‘on the run’. Quick, no fuss meals for busy people
- Launching your career as a living food instructor
- Incorporating feedback into your classes
- Regulation around health and hygiene
- How to reach and teach a wider audience - clubs, schools, therapy centres, community groups etc
- The spirituality of living food
- The difficulty faced on giving up addictive toxic foods
- Growing to love high vibrational food
Online Course Content
The fundamentals of nutrition
What living foods contain high sources of protein, calcium, minerals and vitamins
Approaching dietary change for health in the context of natural healing as a way of life
The importance of pure air, water and sunlight
The online content of the course is written by a number of experts including Brian Clement and refers to works by John Ray Christopher and others. See academic team page for detailed information about our tutors.
The practical living food preparation days are delivered by a team of Living Food Instructors, Herbalists and Chefs.
This year's teachers are Donna Fisher, Anne Shelly-Lacey and Veronica O'Reilly.
Saturday, 19th October 2019
Saturday, 16th November 2019
Saturday, 14th December 2019
Saturday, 25th January 2020
Saturday, 8th February 2020
Course fees are €950.